The Global A2P SMS Market Size is estimated to be valued over USD XX million by 2025. The primary factor driving the growth of the global market is the substantial escalation of application-to-person (A2P) messages in services such as mobile banking, mobile payments, and mobile health services SMSs are widely used for customer service, activation and verification, customer engagement and as service delivery functions by organizations and enterprises. A2P SMS is a type of service by which a user can send SMS from a web-based application to mobile subscriber. Sectors such as ecommerce, banking and financial services institutions, entertainment, tourism, and healthcare.are extensively using A2P SMS services as they provide reliable and secure operator channel and enhancement in end-user experience.
Based on application, the customer relationship management services segment is projected to offer lucrative opportunity in the coming years. Customer relationship management services are used to offer billing and transaction-related data to the consumers. Additionally, the segment is witnessing rising demand across the banking and financial segment as the customers are dependent on online services rather than physical transactions.
A2P SMSs are in use for several tickets booking applications such as payments for transportation services and to deliver boarding passes in hospitals and transportation firms. A number of finance companies use A2P SMSs for services such as requesting account information, making payments and transferring money. Mobile network operators offer security for these companies by approving the financial service companies to recognize their customers using mobile numbers.
Growth in number of mobile subscribers globally and increasing mobile marketing activities are the key factors driving the global A2P SMS market. Availability of low-cost smart phones, e-commerce industry coupled with increasing use of internet, and the rapid growth in web/cloud supported services such as internet banking and online payments are also expected to positively impact the global market growth in the coming years. The major enterprise verticals such as tourism, marketing, retail, entertainment, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and media.to be the key growth areas for the global market.
The key players operating in the global A2P SMS market include DIMOCO, Nexmo Inc., LLC, tyntec Ltd., AMD Telecom S.A., Syniverse Technologies, Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd., CLX Communications AB, Route Mobile Limited, Ogangi Corporation, Silverstreet BV, Symsoft AB and Tanla Solutions Ltd. Retailers, banks, and OTT providers cumulatively accounted for 60% of global A2P SMS traffic.in 2017. For instance, in 2015, Tanla Solutions Ltd. announced that Fastrack handled over 5 bn messages in October month and also claimed to have set a "record" of processing more than 200 mn messages in a single day.
A2P SMSs are broadly utilized for a variety of applications such as breaking news, campaign perks, promotional campaigns, updating the masses about location-based opportunities, and for brand promotion. A2P SMS services are extensively used in broadcasting transactional messages by number of industries such as media, retail, marketing, financial services, banking, tourism, entertainment, and healthcare. Owing to the rise in these industries, the demand for A2P SMSs is also likely to augment. There are certain factors such as technical anomalies, increasing mobile malwares, phishing and spam messages, affecting market revenues of telecom operators that could unfavorably impact the overall growth predictions of the global A2P SMS market.
Reasons For The Study
• The aim of the study is to present an exhaustive outlook of the global A2P SMS market.
• A2P SMS is the process of sending mobile text messages from an application to a mobile user.
• To analyze the future of messaging technologies that enterprises will adopt.
• We have studied the growth factors for the A2P SMS market and its major drivers, restraints and opportunities. In addition, growth in the mobile subscriber base and overall sms traffic is majorly driving the growth of application-to-person SMS market. Therefore, benefiting a pool of stakeholders such as software developers, mobile content developers, premium messaging integrators and aggregators.
• During research on the A2P SMS on a regional and country level, Asia-Pacific market is expected to observe significant growth owing to the region’s large population base and the continuous growth in the number of mobile subscriptions. The thriving E-commerce and BFSI industries in emerging economies in the region have also contributed to the increased demand for A2P SMS services.
• A2P messaging indicates application-to-person messaging and these SMS messages are sent from a web-based application to a mobile subscriber. The common uses of A2P bulk SMSs comprise alerts, notifications and mobile contextual marketing messages such as banking updates, flight alerts or new upcoming offers from merchants. A2P assist companies to influence their target group more directly.
• Mobile network operators are concentrating on application-to-person (A2P) SMS to surge their average revenue per user/subscriber (ARPU). It improves the average revenue per user by offering mobile content to subscribers and acts as a gateway to reach mobile subscribers in minimum time.
• The opportunities such as hybrid technology and mobile marketing will affect the application-to-person (A2P) SMS industry. However, adversely affecting factors such as instant messaging and mobile spam will have a high impact on the market in short term. But as the benefits from application-to-person (A2P) are ascertained, its overall influence will moderate in the long term.
• Geographically, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading spot in the global market.
• The leading position of the Asia Pacific market is primarily contributed by continuous inclination of population towards mobile subscriptions in huge number. In addition, another key factors driving the growth of this market are various industries such as BFSI, e-commerce, insurance industries, etc. are investing on cloud/web enable services as high inclination for these services is observed in the region.
• Some of the key players in A2P SMS market include DIMOCO, Nexmo Inc., Syniverse Technologies, LLC, tyntec Ltd., AMD Telecom S.A., Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd., CLX Communications AB, Route Mobile Limited, Ogangi Corporation, Silverstreet BV, Symsoft AB and Tanla Solutions Ltd.
• AMD Telecom is one of the leading mobile messaging services specialist globally. Also, is one of the few operators worldwide and is certified by GSMA as an Open Connectivity Solution Provider. AMD Telecom, maintaining branches in Germany, France, UK, USA, and Greece are aiding over 3.5 billion mobile subscribers globally and more than 25.000 customers. In addition, AMD Telecom achieves to give corporation global interconnection, being one of the leading providers of interoperability and interconnectivity worldwide.
Application Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Pushed Content Services
• Customer Relationship Management Services
• Promotional campaigns
• Interactive Services
• Inquiry Related Services
End-use Industry Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Travel and Transport
• Healthcare and Hospitality
• Entertainment (Gaming) and Media
• Others(telecom and IT centers)
Regional Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
• Central & South America
o Rest of Central & South America
The report has analyzed several players in the market, some of which include
• Nexmo Inc.
• Syniverse Technologies, LLC.
• tyntec Ltd.
• AMD Telecom S.A.
• Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd.
What does the report include?
• Significant market factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in the study. It also covers the value chain noting trends of integration.
• The study analyses the market using various tools including Porter’s Five Forces Model and PESTEL
• The increasing popularity and widespread demand for A2P SMS have been analyzed in-depth
• Profiles of key companies have been provided in the report along with the competitive strategies implemented by these players
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the A2P SMS market, who want an in-depth insight into the movement of the global market. The report will benefit:
• Semiconductor Foundries
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) (applications such as pushed content services, customer relationship management services, promotional campaigns)
• Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) and OEM Technology Solution Providers
• Research Organizations
• Technology Standard Organizations, Alliances, Associations and Forums,
• Technology Investors
• Financial Institutions, Governments, and Investment Communities
• Analysts, educators, strategy managers, researchers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
• End use industry (retail, BFSI, travel and transport, healthcare and hospitality, entertainment (gaming) and media and others(telecom and IT centers))
Save Your Time
Wide Range of Reports
World Class Market Research
100% Customer Satisfaction
24/7 Customer care Support
Let's Talk Online