Global Commercial Satellite Launch Market Size was valued nearly USD 4 billion by 2017 and is anticipated to witness a steep rise by generating an estimated revenue of US$ XX. XX over the forecast period. According to latest study conducted by our analysts and industry experts, the global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, i.e. 2017-2025.
Global Commercial Satellite Launch Market Growth Opportunities (Revenue, Growth) By 2017-2025
Commercial Satellite Launch Market competition is that the manifestation of economic process within the launch service supplier business. above all it's the trend of competitive dynamics among payload transport capabilities at numerous costs having a bigger influence on launch getting than the normal political concerns of country of manufacture or the national entity exploitation, control or licensing the launch service.
Latest Industry Highlights:
1. The Global Launch Market revenue from the 33 commercial orbital launches in 2017 is estimated to be only just over US$3 billion. The global space economy, however is much larger at US$345 billion in 2016.
2. By 2018 the Russian launch service market share is projected to shrink to about 10% of the world's commercial launch market. Russia only launched three commercial payloads in 2017
3. In 2017, ISRO announced the launch of 3,000 satellites in the next 10 years for navigation-based applications.
4. In 2017, Airbus commissioned a high-volume satellite factory in the U.S. to build OneWeb satellites with an annual investment amounting to USD 17 billion.
By May 2018, as SpaceX prepared to launch the first Block 5 version of Falcon 9, Eric Berger reported in Ars Technica that, during the eight years since its maiden launch, Falcon 9 had become the dominant rocket globally, through SpaceX efforts to take risks and relentlessly innovate driving efficiency upwards.
Commercial Satellite Launch Market: Secondary Research
To recognize and collect authentic and market-oriented information crucial for the research study, several secondary sources have been approached and referred. Press releases, white papers, companies annual reports, investor presentations, and articles present on trustworthy websites, databases, and certified publications are some of the significant secondary research sources that have been used to prepare the report. The data collected as secondary data have been obtained from various reliable journals and associations such as Smart Ticketing Alliance, Association of Professional Social Compliance Auditors, General Service Administration, Department of Transportation, and Association for Intelligent Transport Systems to reach to the market numbers or size. The data obtained through secondary sources has been validated through primary research.
Commercial Satellite Launch Market: Primary Research
For conducting primary research, several primary sources of the demand as well as supply sides have been approached and interviewed for obtaining quantitative and qualitative information crucial for the report. Vice Presidents, CEOs, technology directors, Product Managers, Marketing Directors and other executives of giant market players and organizations operating in commercial satellite launch market are included as primary sources of the supply side.
After performing comprehensive engineering of commercial satellite launch market (which includes market size estimations, calculations regarding market statistics, market forecasting, data triangulation, and market breakdown), detailed and vast primary research has been carried out to collect information along with verifying and validating the significant and critical market numbers arrived at.
On the basis of region, the global commercial satellite launch market is segmented into, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. The market in North America is expected to dominate the growth of the market owing to high industrial demand and advance technological development will boost the market. Europe is expected to account for second-highest revenue share during forecast period.
Global Commercial Satellite Launch Market Size, Share Analysis By Region 2017
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global commercial satellite launch market, due to increasing industrialization and growth in private and public sectors of the region. others in growing countries such as China, India and Brazil are expected to help in the growth of commercial satellite launch market over the forecast period.
Middle East and Africa market gaining attraction of the investment for the companies for more scope in the regions and expected to rise healthy growth over the forecast period.
Global Commercial Satellite Launch Market Study Objective
1. To forecast the market size of commercial satellite launch market, along with describing and defining the market, in terms of volume and revenue.
2. Market analysis and forecast of commercial satellite launch market on the basis of region, substrate and application or end-use industry.
3. To analyze and elaborate significant factors that will have major impact on the growth of commercial satellite launch market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
4. Regional analysis of commercial satellite launch market, to induce market size of five global major regions, which include, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
5. Strategic analysis of micromarkets, in terms of individual prospects, opportunities, growth trends and their involvement in overall market.
6. To provide detailed analysis of competitive and strategic developments in the commercial satellite launch market like new product launch, partnership & agreement, investment & expansion, and company merger & acquisitions.
7. Analysis of market opportunities for stakeholders, in order to provide a competitive landscape for global market players.
8. To profile major market players, and to analyze their market shares and essential competencies comprehensively.
Bottom-up and top-down are two main approaches that were taken into account to anticipate and validate the market size of commercial satellite launch market, and to reach the anticipated market size of several dependent submarkets. The research and study involved massive utilization of secondary data sources, several directories, private and government websites, and authentic databases, to collect or gather market-oriented as well as technical information for the study of commercial satellite launch market commercially.
Global Commercial Satellite Launch Market Study Report Offer You!
The global market study report gives an idea about market size, share, stock, equity, investment and total price analysis. Also, the report provides comprehensively industry insights with all major factors such as market credit, allocation, demand, distribution, market scope, key players, end user & applications, provisions, livestock, commodities and industry economics analysis, future growth & forecast.
The global market report includes all depth data like pre-market emphasis, market survey, market investment, industry advice, portfolio, finance, access, trade, market exploration, industry review and market predication & projection to develop effective strategies for optimizing their market position.
Save Your Time
Wide Range of Reports
World Class Market Research
100% Customer Satisfaction
24/7 Customer care Support
Let's Talk Online