Global Liquid Packaging Market Size is anticipated to reach USD xx.xx billion by 2025, to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2017-2025. The global market for liquid packaging is expected to spectate a high growth in next few years, owing to the huge boost into food and beverage industry. Liquid packaging is widely used among end users due to its properties such as loss of moisture, tear scuff and heat resistant and provides multiple advantages such as longer shelf life, less cost, capable of maintaining freshness of food and others. Rigid liquid packaging is the widely used packaging type of liquid packaging. It includes cartons, glass, cans, plastics, and PET bottles.
Global Market Growth Opportunities (Revenue, Growth) By 2017-2025
This global market study report analysis offers in-depth insights, revenue details, and other vital information regarding the global liquid packaging market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the target market till 2021. The report offers insightful and detailed information regarding the various key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions & mergers, and market footprint. The global liquid packaging market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. It includes the estimation of the market size, in terms of value, with respect to 4 main geographies, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Liquid packaging market in anticipated to witness a growth of brands due to increasing inclination of consumers towards packaged drinks and food market. Fast paced lifestyle as well as better convenience of packaged drinks as compared to other packaging method, is adding up to the growth of liquid packaging market. Plastic packaging is one of the key alternatives and is major competitor in the market and scores more market due to its qualities like recyclability and harmless nature towards environment. The global packaging market is mainly regulated by changing economics, sustainability and growth of the market.
The global liquid packaging market divided based on packaging type, resin type, end-user industry, and geography. By packaging type, the market is segmented into flexible liquid packaging and rigid liquid packaging. By resin type, the market is segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), and others (polyester and epoxy).
By end-user industry, the market is segmented into food & beverages, personal care products, pharmaceutical products, household care, and industrial.
Asia-Pacific is the global contributor in the liquid packaging market, in terms of value, and is anticipated to continue till 2021. Countries in this region such as China, India, Japan and other are witnessing the significant growth in the use of liquid packaging in food and beverage industry due to the rapid economic growth and increasing population that is boosting the demand for liquid packaging type for various end-use industries in Asia-Pacific. According to a report by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada suggests that China’s bottled market valued at U.S. $16.4 billion in 2015. Therefore, it is anticipated that the region will witness significant demand for the liquid packaging carton over the forecast period. Europe is projected to stand on the second position, further followed by U.S. These two regions are estimated to witness moderate growth in the coming few years.
Global Liquid Packaging Market Size, Share Analysis By Region 2019
Global Liquid Packaging Carton Market Study Objective
1. To forecast the market size of liquid packaging market, along with describing and defining the market, in terms of volume and revenue as well as market opportunities for stakeholders, in order to provide a competitive landscape for global market players.
2. Market analysis and forecast of liquid packaging market on the basis of region, used material and application or end-use industry. To profile major market players, and to analyze their market shares and essential competitors in the market.
3. To analyze and elaborate significant factors that will have major impact on the growth of liquid packaging market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities and agricultural growth which will impact the market .
4. Regional analysis of liquid packaging market, to induce market size of five global major regions, which include Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific.
5. Strategic analysis of micro markets, in terms of individual prospects, opportunities, growth trends and their involvement in overall market.
6. To provide detailed analysis of competitive and strategic developments in the liquid packaging market like new product launch, partnership & agreement, investment & expansion, and company merger & acquisitions.
Key Players Landscape
Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland), Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Mondi Plc. (Austria), International Paper (U.S.), Smurfit Kappa (Ireland) are some of the leading manufacturing companies in global market for liquid packaging and have adopted various organic and inorganic development strategies to expand their global business.
Global Liquid Packaging Carton Market Study Report Offer You!
The global market study report gives an idea about market size, share, stock, equity, investment and total price analysis. Also, the report provides comprehensively industry insights with all major factors such as market credit, allocation, demand, distribution, market scope, key players, end user & applications, provisions, livestock, commodities and industry economics analysis, future growth & forecast. The global market report includes all depth data like pre-market emphasis, market survey, market investment, industry advice, portfolio, finance, access, trade, market exploration, industry review and market predication & projection to develop effective strategies for optimizing their market position.
Save Your Time
Wide Range of Reports
World Class Market Research
100% Customer Satisfaction
24/7 Customer care Support
Let's Talk Online