Global Ride Sharing Market Size was valued at US$ 16.6 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to witness a steep rise by generating an estimated revenue of US$ XX.XX over the forecast period. According to latest study conducted by our analysts and industry experts, global ride sharing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.67% during the forecast period, i.e. 2017-2025.
Ride Sharing is the sharing vehicle in journey so that more than one-person travels in one vehicle which is heling people reduce their travel costs such as driving stress, fuel costs and tolls. The ride sharing is mostly reduced air pollution also avoid traffic congestion on the roads and the need for parking space. We can find ride sharing in everywhere in country as per service providers. The demand for ride sharing is rapidly growing, in private sector with their increasing applications.
Global Ride Sharing Market Size Analysis By 2017 and CAGR % By 2025
Ride Sharing Market Study Objectives
1. To forecast the market size of ride sharing market, along with describing and defining the market, in terms of volume and revenue.
2. Market analysis and forecast of ride sharing market on the basis of region, substrate and application or end-use industry.
3. To analyze and elaborate significant factors that will have major impact on the growth of ride sharing market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
4. Regional analysis of ride sharing market, to induce market size of five global major regions, which include, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
5. Strategic analysis of micromarkets, in terms of individual prospects, opportunities, growth trends and their involvement in overall market.
6. To provide detailed analysis of competitive and strategic developments in the ridesharing market like new product launch, partnership & agreement, investment & expansion, and company merger & acquisitions.
7. Analysis of market opportunities for stakeholders, in order to provide a competitive landscape for global market players.
8. To profile major market players, and to analyze their market shares and essential competencies comprehensively.
Bottom-up and top-down are two main approaches that were taken into account to anticipate and validate the market size of ridesharing market, and to reach the anticipated market size of several dependent submarkets. The research and study involved massive utilization of secondary data sources, several directories, private and government websites, and authentic databases, to collect or gather market-oriented as well as technical information for the study of ridesharing market commercially.
Global Market Segment Analysis
The global ridesharing market is segmented on the basis of type such as, application, service, and vehicle type. The E-hailing segment is the highest share holder in the ride sharing market in terms of size and value. E-hailing is the most widely used ride sharing service. E-hailing is mostly used in the world and prominent key players viability cross the globe. Payment service segment is expected to account for second-highest revenue share owing to high demand form end-user. The electric vehicles market for the ride sharing by type will have the potential prime share over the forecast period till 2025.
On the basis of region, the global ride sharing market is segmented into, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. The market in North America is expected to dominate the growth of the global ride sharing market owing to high consumption and increasing awareness among general population about various uses of ride sharing. The market in Europe is expected to account for second-highest revenue share owing to high demand for ride sharing in private and public sectors owing to increased disposable income to spend on such service.
Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth in the global ride sharing market due to rising disposable incomes, increasing awareness among general population regarding its ride sharing, India and China are the mostly dominated countries in the region. The market in Africa and middle east is expected to grow as a good rate in the ride sharing industry.
Ride Sharing Market: Secondary Research
To recognize and collect authentic and market-oriented information crucial for the research study, several secondary sources have been approached and referred. Press releases, white papers, companies annual reports, investor presentations, and articles present on trustworthy websites, databases, and certified publications are some of the significant secondary research sources that have been used to prepare the report. The data collected as secondary data have been obtained from various reliable journals and associations such as Smart Ticketing Alliance, Association of Professional Social Compliance Auditors (APSCA), General Service Administration (US), Department of Transportation (US), and Association for Intelligent Transport Systems to reach to the market numbers or size. The data obtained through secondary sources has been validated through primary research.
Ride Sharing Market: Primary Research
For conducting primary research, several primary sources of the demand as well as supply sides have been approached and interviewed for obtaining quantitative and qualitative information crucial for the report. Vice Presidents, CEOs, technology directors, Product Managers, Marketing Directors and other executives of giant market players and organizations operating in ridesharing market are included as primary sources of the supply side.
After performing comprehensive engineering of ride sharing market (which includes market size estimations, calculations regarding market statistics, market forecasting, data triangulation, and market breakdown), detailed and vast primary research has been carried out to collect information along with verifying and validating the significant and critical market numbers arrived at.
Key Market Players
The global ride sharing market share is dominated by global players includes Uber Technologies Inc.; Lyft Inc.; Mytaxi; Grab; Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd.; Carma Technology Corporation; Gett; BlaBlaCar; ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; and Yandex.Taxi, among others
Scope of the Report:
This global analysis offers in-depth insights, revenue details, and other vital information regarding the global ride sharing market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the target market till 2025. The report offers insightful and detailed information regarding the various key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions & mergers, and market footprint. The global surface mining market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region.
Why You Should Choose us?
• We offer the best industry research services.
• Our panel of experts has tremendous experience in their respective fields
• We use advanced analytical tools to provide highly personalized industry intelligence research.
• We provide easy-to- use information.
• Qualitative and Quantitative market research
• Market size assessment across various segments
• Potential early warning signals posed by existing market players
• Providing benchmark metrics by comparing an organization across the industry
• Competitive assessment which may impact business and product evaluation
• Insights about government or legal changes that might impact market statistics
• Operational cost optimization strategies
Save Your Time
Wide Range of Reports
World Class Market Research
100% Customer Satisfaction
24/7 Customer care Support
Let's Talk Online