Global Software-Defined Anything Market Size is estimated to expand rapidly in coming years, at a CAGR of 25.5 % from 2018 to 2025. In 2017, the global market valuation was USD 160.8 billion, and it is anticipated to be greater than USD xx.xx billion by 2025. Increasing demand for virtualization and cloud in data centers, which promotes the adoption of SDx solutions, is the main factor expected for growth for the market of software-defined everything. As a result, companies are able to manage all data center components, such as networks, servers, storage, security and other resources in a unified way. SDx solutions are becoming ever increasingly used by large-scale users of IT infrastructure, such as cloud service providers, telecoms operators, and companies.
Global Market Growth Opportunities (Revenue, Growth) By 2017-2025
This global market study report analysis offers in-depth insights, revenue details, and other vital information regarding the global software-defined anything market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the target market till 2025. The report offers insightful and detailed information regarding the various key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions & mergers, and market footprint. The global software-defined anything market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. It includes the estimation of the market size, in terms of value, with respect to 4 main geographies, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
By Type Insights: On the basis of type, global software-defined anything market has been segmented into SDN, SD-WAN, and SDDC. During the forecast period, the SDDC segment will represent the highest market share. SDDC solutions are widely used by companies to capitalize on cloud agility, elasticity and scalability. Enterprises use the key benefits of SDDC, so that they can automate all functions using smart software, speed up the provision of IT resources and improve operational management.
By End User Insights: On the basis of end-user, global software-defined anything market has been segmented into service providers and enterprises. During the forecast period, the business segment will have a larger market size. Because of the exponentially increasing data generated by enterprises, the wide use of SDx solutions between companies is possible. This leads them to achieve the multiple benefits of improved network efficiency by centralizing management, improved IT agility, and network customization by quick and reliable application services to securely manage enormous data and applications.
The software-defined anything market is divided into regions that are North America - U.S, Canada, Other; Asia-Pacific -India, Japan, China, Australia, Other; Europe - UK, Russia, France, Brazil, Other; Middle East and Africa. Every region analysis details in sense of growth, revenue, volume, challenges, and opportunities with the regional and global key players.
The largest share of the software-defined market for the prediction period in North America is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR. This is because SDA-related technology in this region has advance technology and has been adopted early. Asia-Pacific with maximum market share is expected to grow over the forecast period. This is because companies are increasingly adopting SDx, providing a slim business model to minimize costs through automation of process management and software replacement of traditional hardware.
Global Software-Defined Anything Market Size, Share Analysis by Region 2017
Global Software-Defined Anything Market Study Objective
1. To forecast the market size of software-defined anything market, along with describing and defining the market, in terms of volume and revenue as well as market opportunities for stakeholders, in order to provide a competitive landscape for global market players.
2. Market analysis and forecast of software-defined anything market on the basis of region, substrate, and application or end-use industry. To profile major market players, and to analyze their market shares and essential competencies comprehensively.
3. To analyze and elaborate on significant factors that will have a major impact on the growth of software-defined anything market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
4. The regional analysis of software-defined anything market, to induce market size of five global major regions, which include, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
5. Strategic analysis of micro-markets, in terms of individual prospects, opportunities, growth trends and their involvement in the overall market.
6. To provide detailed analysis of competitive and strategic developments in the software-defined anything market like a new product launch, partnership & agreement, investment & expansion, and company merger & acquisitions.
Key Players Landscape
Cisco, Citrix, EMC2, HP, IBM, Microsoft, VMware, 6Wind, Arista Networks, Avaya 0, Big Switch Networks, Brocade, DataCore, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Hitachi Data Systems, Juniper Networks, NEC, NetApp, Nexenta, Pertino, Pivot3, Plexxi, PLUMgrid, and SwiftStack are some of the key players in the market of software-defined anything.
Global Software-Defined Anything Market Study Report Offer You!
The global software-defined anything market study report gives an idea about market size, share, stock, equity, investment and total price analysis. Also, the report provides comprehensively industry insights with all major factors such as market credit, allocation, demand, distribution, market scope, key players, end-user & applications, provisions, livestock, commodities and industry economics analysis, future growth & forecast. The global market report includes all depth data like pre-market emphasis, market survey, market investment, industry advice, portfolio, finance, access, trade, market exploration, industry review and market predication & projection to develop effective strategies for optimizing their market position.
Save Your Time
Wide Range of Reports
World Class Market Research
100% Customer Satisfaction
24/7 Customer care Support
Let's Talk Online